Combat Club and USA Boxing
The Combat Club offers Adult and Kids Boxing programs through USA Boxing Certified Coaches and Trainers. We are the only USA Boxing Certified Training Facility in Jacksonville, North Carolina. We conduct training for Kids and Adults daily and we often compete in events in the local and surrounding areas.
USA Boxing is the National Governing Body for Olympic-style boxing in the United States and a member organization of the United States Olympic Committee. With over 40,000 members, including athletes, coaches, officials, physicians and administrators, USA Boxing sanctions all Olympic-style boxing competition in the United States.
▪ To enable United States’ athletes and coaches to develop character and achieve sustained competitive excellence
▪ To promote and grow Olympic-style boxing in the United States
▪ To oversee and govern every aspect of Olympic-style boxing in the United States
▪ To build the best Olympic-style boxing team in the world
▪ To create opportunities for U.S. boxers to thrive athletically and personally, as a result of collaboration with sponsors, members and many diverse constituent groups