The IBJJF 2017 World Master Jiu-Jitsu Championship features the best athletes in the world over 30 years of age. Professor Chico competed in the Masters 4, Male, Black Belt, Super Heavy Division. Professor Chico competed against Paul Ciatto from Soul Fighters BJJ and Reginaldo Gurgel Almeida from Gracie Barra JJ. After the Event Professor Chico said “I felt much faster, stronger , and prepared. He Thanked his team, Coach Chuck Harrison, Coach Shane Woosley, Professor Jimmy Gibson, Coach Melody Woosley, Brother Brad Williams and the rest of his students.” He thanked his his Wife and Daughter for their unwavering support. “Brazil-021 4 Ever!”
Designed for women, this class teaches basic BJJ techniques and practical self-defense skills. Learn Fundamental Take downs, Position Controls, Position Escapes, and Submissions and leave feeling stronger and more empowered than ever. You will learn to use your strength, size and techniques in a way that works for you. Women’s Brazil-021 Jiu Jitsu Class is taught by Coach Melody Woosley.
Once you set foot inside the Combat Club and start the Brazil-021 Women’s Jiu Jitsu Class and get a feel for the environment, speak to other inspiring students and meet Coach Mel herself you will know you have taken a step in the right direction. All that is required is your interest in making these life changes as well as your desire to benefit from:
- The most challenging fitness routines which will get you in the best shape of your life.
- The hardcore workout that will help you lose weight while getting stronger than you ever thought possible.
- The most effective self-defense maneuvers around that are used by professional Mixed Martial Artists, Law Enforcement and Military Members and other Jiu Jitsu Practitioners around the world.
- The ultimate confidence and levels of self-esteem you only imagined possible.
- All while having fun and making friends that are sure to last a life time.
Brazil-021 Women’s Jiu Jitsu Schedule
- Monday: 10AM-11AM
- Tuesday: 5PM-6PM
- Wednesday: 10AM-11AM
- Thursday: 5PM-6PM